Additional Work Days are being scheduled to complete the in-service of the new equipment/supplies from the recent Grant Purchase.
The task at hand will be to go through all of our new equipment, prep equipment/supplies to go in-service, prep it for loading in our trailer/Box Trucks, and update/create inventory books.
- New Tools/Tool Box
- Additional PPE
(Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Half Masks, Flash Lights, TDU tops, and pants needed to be prepared for distribution)
- Additional BoO Equipment/Supplies
- Plan and execute final trailer load plan.
- Adjust current Loads on Box 1 & 2.
- Plan and execute Box 3 load plan.
- MOB Center reorganization
- Number/Bar Code remaining Ropaks
- Plan and execute staging area for equipment/supplies that will possibly go on to a rental truck or future “Box 4″.
LOGS Additional Work Days (0930 – 1530 hrs):
24th – Monday
26th – Wednesday
28th – Friday
2nd – Tuesday
3rd – Wednesday
5th – Friday
*10th – Wednesday
11th – Thursday (set up for the training)
* Regularly Scheduled Monthly Work Day
We are going to try and get all of the new stuff in place and ready use by October 12, 2012.
All other groups should be working on their new equipment as well. We may need to assist with the other groups.
Any questions, contact me – email@example.com
Thanks for your continued support!
This months June 10th work day is being RESCHEDULED to June 14th @ 0930 hrs.
Just a reminder that we will be working/training at the MOB Center on Tuesday, March 10th @ 0930 hrs.
All Task Force members are welcome and encouraged to come to the MOB Center and work/train on their specific equipment and/or join in with the Logs group and work/train with them.